Time Tracker is an extension to EspoCRM that will add time tracking features to your application in modules such as Cases, Tasks or Opportunities. The extension allow you to start and stop time counting without using any external application. All magic happens in EspoCRM.
The extension allows you not only to count time, but also to view all time logs, check how much time was counted for a specific task, etc.
Time Tracker is compatible with official extensions such as Voip Integration, Advanced Pack or Google integration. We've builted time tracker which will allow you to extend his features with EspoCRM features by yourself. If you want you can also order customizations.
Examples how you can extend features of Time Tracker with EspoCRM official extensions:
- With Google integration and Advanced Pack you can save information about time entries in your Google Calendar;
- In next version we're planning to add Time Projects. Thanks to that, with VOIP integration and Advanced Pack you'll be able to count time which you've spent on calls with your client and charge them for that.
Currently available functionality
- User can start/stop time counting from most entities through button available in right top corner;
- User can check details of counted time for specific record using dropdown "Timesheet log" which will show side panel with summary.
- Admin users can check current time sessions;
- User can check in Time Tracker entity all timesheets.
- Under specific Time Tracker, user can check assigned Time Entries.
Time Tracker is one of our first paid extensions. We ourselves use Time Tracker in our company and we have many ideas for the development of this extension. Examples of ideas:
- Billable hours - differentiating between paid and unpaid hours;
- Time Projects - counting time in one place from many entities. Especially useful if you're charging your clients per hours. Thanks to Time Projects you'll be able to summary time spent on tasks, cases and calls for specific client.
- Integrations with the most popular time management platforms such as Toggl or Clockify. Currently, Time Tracker provides the ability to manage time inside EspoCRM. Integrations with other platforms will enable time management on different platforms(computer, phone, tablet);
- Keyboard shortcuts inside EspoCRM.